MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. ("MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.", "We") knows that you take your privacy seriously.
What Personal Information Does MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. Collect?
• Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store information you enter on our Services or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, birthday, and location. We automatically receive your location when you use the Services. We use various technologies to determine location, such as location services of the applicable operating system or browser and sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi- access points and cell towers. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the Services, improving the content of the Services, customizing the advertising and content you and your company see (including MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. or third-party advertising or content), and communicating with you about specials and new features. Your Services account will be associated with a Services ID, your email (when you log into the Services) and optionally a phone number, and this account will be used for all our Services that you use. Information you provide to one of our Services may be used with other Services you or your company use. For example, location information we receive in connection with your use of one of our apps may be used to customize the content you and your company see in another of our apps. Additionally, if you use a Service without logging into that Service on a device and later log into a Service on that device, MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. will combine information that was collected about your use of the Service in a logged-out state with your Services account. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Services of our community to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network and Services, and to develop new tools for the community.
• Children under 13: The Services are not directed to individuals who are younger than 13 years old.
• Information We Receive from Third Parties: We receive and store information from third parties that interact in some way with the Services or that provide services to us in connection with the Services, including through services, websites and applications offered by our developer customers that integrate our application programming interface ("API") or software development kit ("SDK") into their services, websites or applications.
How is My Information Shared?
Determining and Sharing Location
Determining your location - The Services deal with location, so in order to work, the Services need to know your location. Whenever you open and use/interact with our apps on your mobile device or go to one of our Sites, we use the location information from your mobile device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to tailor the Services to your current location. Also, the Services use your mobile device’s ‘background location’ to provide the Services, including to send you notifications of companies near you. If you have ‘background location’ turned on, the MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. app will, from time to time, tell us about your device’s location even if you are not directly interacting with the application.
Sharing Location with the MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. - Your real-time location is shared on the MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. web portal.
Your Event Log - Each of your events is saved to your Event Log , which allows you and your company to look back at all the locations you have checked in since you created account.
services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features made available to you on the Service. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
What About Cookies and Similar Technologies?
In connection with the foregoing, we, our partners, and our advertising service providers receive information through our Services, unaffiliated websites and apps and through various advertising exchanges, platforms and ad networks, including by bidding on advertising inventory on unaffiliated sites and apps directly or by working with other partners and advertising service providers. This information may include information about your activity on the Services or on unaffiliated websites and apps, including information received from a web browser, operating system, or device (including such things as the web address of a web page visited, the address of the referring or exit web pages, and the data and time of those visits; information about the browser type and browser settings; information about the operating system, device model, and carrier; location information; IP addresses; mobile device and advertising identifiers such as Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID; and cookie information, pixel or other similar technology).
We combine the information described above with additional demographic, location and other interest-based segment data, along with cookie information, from third parties to provide services to our customers such as tools to enable the display of targeted advertisements to users, including across a user’s devices, and tools to allow them to understand the effectiveness of advertising campaigns (e.g., we use the information we receive to determine the probability that a desktop web cookie and a mobile device belong to the same user and may use this information to provide advertising, analytics or other services). Additionally, we use the information we collect from our API or SDK when incorporated into applications of third parties to determine whether the same user is using different third party apps on the same mobile device that incorporate our API or SDK. We may share this information and other information with advertisers or other partners and advertising service providers for purposes such as to serve advertisements, and to measure advertisement conversion and effectiveness in the ordinary course of our business. We may share such information with third parties advertising partners in an aggregated form as part of a segment of users or in a de-identified form, but we would not share such information in a manner that specifically identifies you to an advertiser). Unless you opt-out as described below, we will retain this information we receive for as long as your Services account is active or as needed to provide the advertising services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Any individual (whether or not they are a registered user of MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC.) can opt out.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Your MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private. However, MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
MY VIRTUAL FLEET, INC. allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete. You can access this information on the Services by visiting the user settings page (except usage information, which can be accessed in the "History" tab). This list will change as our Service changes.
• Phone number
• Email address
• Other User profile information (for example, home city, photo)
• Usage information (for example, check-in history)
If you have questions about the Personal Information we have collected from you, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Delete My Account?
How Is Information Removed From My Account?
What If I Have Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Last Updated: 9/9/2016